Romeo and Juliet
Selections from Op. 64, a ballet based on William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet.
- Scene - The Street Wakens
- The Quarrel
- Young Juliet
- Menuet - Arrival of the Guests
- Dance of the Knights
- The Duel - Tybalt & Mercutio
- Romeo with Friar Lawrence
- Dance of the Girls with Lilies
- Romeo and Juliet before Parting
423.11 - 2 perc - Trumpet in E flat, Trumpet in B flat (doubling Piccolo), Trumpet in B flat, Flugelhorn, 2 Horns, 2 Tenor Trombones, Bass Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba -
Percussion 1 is Timpani, Glockenspiel, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Triangle, Tambourine, Maracas, Suspended Cymbal, Snare Drum, & Bass Drum
Percussion 2 is Glockenspiel, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Triangle, Cymbals, Suspended Cymbal, Snare Drum, & Bass Drum
Grade 5 - advanced college/university or professional ensemble
Full score and parts in PDF available for download.